Deals and steals are everywhere in NYC!
Here are highlights from last week’s postings.
- First, NYCRD is doing two giveaways this week! You could win a $50 Christine Chin Salon gift certificate or a pair of tickets to the last performance of the Off-Broadway show The Punishing Blow! Both giveaways end this week, so enter today!
- For those of you who can’t get enough of the theater, hustle over to the Bernard Jacobs Theater box office to get your $20 tickets to preview Broadway’s Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson. The New York Times is calling this “the season’s best musical.” Discounted tickets are available for purchase today only! Click for info.
- Jet Blue has announced the return of their “All You Can Jet” promotion. AYCJ passes are on sale now, and for a flat rate, you can take unlimited trips anywhere Jet Blue flies for a month! Who wants to play hooky in Puerto Rico! Click for info.
- Get your “hair did” for free with celeb stylist Ronnie Stam. He’s offering free stylings at Mizu Salon through next week!
- While you’re at it, Stop by Saks Fifth Ave for a free styling product from Fekkai to maintain your new do.
- Central Park Conservancy is holding their annual film festival Tuesday through Saturday evenings, showing iconic NYC-themed films north of Sheep Meadow for free. Our Thursday night in involved a bottle of red, a blanket, and Saturday Night Fever!